Some of the best things in life are free – and here at Borbely Swiss, we want you to feel your best. That’s why we offer free Winnipeg denture
consultations to all of our new patients. These consultations are a great way for you to get to know our team, including our denturist. They’re also an opportunity for us to get to know you – and help you address your specific needs and concerns.
We’re currently accepting new patients. Interested in a free consultation? Give us a call today! Want to learn more about our free consultations, including who is eligible and what’s included in the consultation?
Read our FAQ below:
What is a denture consultation?
A denture consultation is part meet-and-greet and part medical assessment. These consultations are available to patients who currently have dentures and for those interested in purchasing their first set of dentures.
During a consultation, we’ll assess your needs and present you with a variety of options tailored to those needs. For patients without dentures, we’ll go over the different types of dentures available. For patients with dentures, we may recommend relines, repairs, or new dentures – though, in the best-case scenario, we’ll tell you that there’s no need for any intervention!
Consultations are also an excellent opportunity to ask any questions you might have about dentures and our clinic. Not sure what questions to ask? Take a look at the “What are some key questions to ask during a denture consultation?” portion of this FAQ!
How long does a denture consultation take?
Generally, denture consultations take anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour. The length of time will depend on a number of factors, including how many questions you have, whether or not you currently have dentures, and a number of personal health factors. We take our time to ensure that we get to know you and your specific needs – fortunately, the consultation is free even if it goes over one hour!
Are your denture consultations free?
Our denture consultations are free for new patients! The consultations are offered with no obligation to use our services. Our goal is to ensure that you have the knowledge you need to make an informed decision about getting dentures – or about repairing or replacing your existing dentures. Book your free consultation with us today!
What should you expect from a denture consultation?
During the consultation, you’ll meet our denturist and the rest of our patient care team. You can expect to be asked a number of questions – and to get a whole lot of answers! During a consultation, we’ll:
- Conduct a dental exam to understand which dentures might suit you best.
- Check the fit of your existing dentures.
- Check your existing dentures for damage.
- Explain how our dentures are made and how long it takes to get dentures.
- Discuss the cost of dentures, and review your insurance coverage.
- Discuss the different types of dentures available, their cost, and how highly we recommend them for your needs.
- Answer any questions you might have.
That’s a lot of useful information – call us for a free consultation today! Not sure what questions to ask? Read the next section of this FAQ!
What are some key questions to ask during a denture consultation?
Ask any questions you might have about your oral health, whether or not dentures are the right solution for you, and how dentures might affect your life. More specifically, you can ask:
- Are dentures the right solution for my needs?
- Are there alternatives to dentures that might be a better fit for my circumstances?
- How long will my dentures last?
- How much will my dentures cost?
- How do I care for my dentures?
- How will dentures affect my speech?
- How will dentures affect my appearance?
- How long will it take to get my dentures?
- How long will I need to wear temporary dentures?
- What are your qualifications? (Ask the denturist and other key patient care staff this question)
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have testimonials from other patients?
- Why did you specialize in dentures?
Asking these questions can help you understand whether or not dentures are right for you, as well as to understand the motivations and skills of your denturist.
Call Borbely Swiss for a free consultation today!